Follow along and interact with the slides below if you want:
Watch the session on YouTube.
- Spatial Analytics: Statistical analysis of geographic data.
- Data Visualization: Display complex information in a way that makes it easier for your end user to explore or understand what you have done.
- Many tools have the ability to ingest geographic data, it’s up to you to choose the right tool for the job.
Tabular Geospatial Web Based: PowerBI, Tableau ESRI Insights or Dashboards Desktop SPSS, SAS, PowerBI/ Tableau Desktop ESRI ArcGIS, QGIS, GRASS
- Before starting project it is good to step back and consider:
- your message
- your audience
- your data (requirements + structure)
- Many visualization tools can be found linked from the data visualization subject guide.