This hands-on session provides an overview of data dashboards and popular visualization strategies. Attendees will compare various software and data types, become familiar with navigating the PowerBI interface and procedures for adding and symbolizing data. Discussion will be centered on integrating researcher data with secondary data sources.
In this session, participants will:
- Gain an overview of Data Visualization and popular visualization strategies
- Become familiar with popular visualization software and what is supported through the University
- Explore PowerBI interface
- Load and symbolize tabular data to an existing project
- Download and install the demo of PowerBI Desktop for your operating system. Download Software
- Download the data and extract the compressed files into your Downloads folder. Download Data