This hands-on session provides an overview of network visualization and how it can be used. Attendees will compare various software and data types, become familiar with navigating the Kumu interface and procedures for adding and symbolizing data. Discussion will be centered on visualizing textual researcher data.
By the end of this workshop participants will:
- Gain an overview of network visualization
- List popular use cases for this type of analysis as well as data considerations
- Explore Kumu interface
- Load data, visualize and export network graphics for publication
- Create a free Kumu account. Take me there!
- Download the data and extract the compressed files into your Downloads folder. Download Data