Follow along and interact with the slides below if you want:
Watch the session on YouTube.
- Data Visualization: Display complex information in a way that makes it easier for your end user to explore or understand what you have done.
- Breaking things down into the following four categories will help you select the appropriate graphic type for your data.
- Following best practices in visualization creation will help us not mislead our audience;
- Unconscious perceptions & colour
- Cognitive load
- Many visualization tools can be found linked from the data visualization subject guide.